Saturday, May 2, 2009

I've got these friends in quotes;

Here's to procrastination and being reminded of every reason why I hate my job.

We have this manager who is a Major Douche. He's a big baby, and we all wonder how he managed to get himself a top-dog position (we stil don't know, but he is most definitely not fit for the job). For the last month, every night that I've closed, he's the been the closing manager. There's only so much of him I can take before I get absolutely annoyed with him, and last night was it. I can't wait until I close with someone who isn't him. I'm counting down the days.

Deep breath. Other than the work annoyance, everything has been somewhat okay. Definitely feeling the stress of finals and the end of the semester right about now. I still have a paper for Shakespeare on the use of disguise throughout his plays and then another on whether Victor Frankenstein can be considered a hero or a villian (6 pages on that crap. Joy.). Summer can't come soon enough.

One art history class which I am taking with the Bestie and it's just 6 weeks. Then it's time for the Summer of Awesome to commence. Camping trips, concerts and shows, and sweet late-night hangs involving some of the greatest people I've ever known and Rock Band.

The last week of finals is going to be the beginning of absolute mayhem. I leave for Vegas the night after finals, and I get back Saturday. Then the weekend before summer courses start, I'll be in San Francisco with P. School and work for 6 weeks, then my summer can really start. Can't. Wait.

Alright. Time to go hunting through the interwebs and my books to begin citing passages for (super lame) papers. I've got Starbucks and nothing better to do.

No comments: